Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello!


My name is Robyn and I've been selling Avon for a year. I am married with four children, a dog and two cats. I love to read and listen to music, and when the weather is nice, I like to ride my bike. I also have an Etsy site that I've been working on for about a year. I love to keep busy with my kids and making jewelry and sewing. Hardly a day goes by when I'm not creating something. 

I had such fond memories of the Avon lady who used to visit our house when I was a child. She was a big German lady named Mrs. Lange. She always gave me a "take-your-breath-away" hug whenever I saw her. When she would come over she would fill our kitchen table with all kinds of fun things to look at. Even after she stopped selling Avon, she and my mom remained friends. Last January an opportunity came up to sell Avon and I decided to try it. I've loved being an independent sales representative ever since. The best thing I love about selling Avon is meeting lots of great people. I have made some new friends this past year and it makes what I do a whole lot of fun. 

My goal for this blog is to create a space that is filled with different tips on applying make up and how to take care of your skin. Beauty comes from the inside, not just what you see on the outside. I hope you enjoy visiting my site and find some fun information along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!